To take part in the majority of our online consultations you will be asked to register. We ask people to register for the following reasons:
- To prevent people from responding more than once
- We would like to inform you of the outcome of the consultation
- We would like to be able to ask you follow up questions if things change
- We can keep you informed of other consultations that may be of interest to you
- Some consultations may have a discussion forum for which you must have an e-mail address
- Some consultations are only open to invited people
You must provide an email address and your full name to register with this site. If you do not have an email address, visit any local library where you can access the internet for free and helpful staff can show you how to create an email address.